We rent single-family homes, condos, and commercial units in Englewood, Rotonda, Gulf Cove, Venice, North Port, Port Charlotte, Boca Grand, and Sarasota County. We provide value-added property management services to boost your rental business.
Our goal is to provide you with the BEST service that has earned a solid reputation in our area.
You can feel comfortable working with our property management team, that our priority is to deliver the best customer service to you.
Our Property Management Services includes:
- Billing and collecting charges, maintenance fees, assessments, and/or another income due, or to become due to the Association.
- Order, with board approval, and superintend all repairs, maintenance, alterations, and decorations of the common areas of The Association.
- Hire, discharge and supervise all labor as independent contractors required for the operations and maintenance of the property of The Association as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Get competitive “bids” as needed for certain jobs or as requested by the Board.
- Pay all bills and charges of The Association from the Association funds as reasonably incurred by The Association for repairs, alterations, decorations, and/or expenses as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Enforce the Rules and Regulations for the use and occupation of the Association as directed by the Board of Directors.
- Attend to complaints of The Association, members, and others.
- Check the Association property as needed by conducting a walk-through and maintaining a written log containing date, time, and remarks (problems and remedy) and provide a copy to Board or Board member upon request.